[HTCondor-users] Version 8.6.10: Service cannot be restarted manually

Hello,
I installed HTCondor v8.6.10.  on a Win10 machine.
So far I used the Windows Services to restart the Condor Service on the individual machines after applying or changing settings in the config file.
This seems to be not so easy anymore. Services are reporting an error saying the service cannot be stopped or started.
I do have Admin rights on the machines.

Is this issue known to the community? Can someone possibly provide a workaround or the necessary settings I need to do in Windows?

Best regards,
Robert