[HTCondor-users] Multiple CCB on a single server

Hi htcondor users,

I have several questions on the scalability andÂfault tolerance aspectsÂof CCB (Condor Connection Brokers).

1) How many nodes can each CCB support ifÂÂMAX_FILE_DESCRIPTORS can be configured large enough?

2) If I specify multiple addresses in CCB_ADDRESS, will all the specified CCBs be connected?
I guess the answer is Yes. But I am not sure.
3) If I run multiple CCBs on one server and assign different ports to them following a guideline available atÂhttps://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToConfigCollectors and include those CCBs (bound to different ports) in CCB_ADDRESS of execute nodes, will there be multiple connections established between each execute node and the same node that runs multiple CCBs running?

4) If CCB daemons are restarted, will execute node that has CCB_ADDRESS configured be able to reconnect to the restarted CCB daemons?Â
There is a configuration called CCB_HEARTBEAT_INTERVAL, which seems to indicate that the reconnecting is supported.

I would appreciate if anyone who is familiar with CCB can shed some light on it to me.

Thanks