Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor JDL for successful information to ARC/Nordugrid site

Hi Steve,

we've tested our ARC-CEs with the following JDL:

	executable  = test.sh
	output      = job.$(Cluster).$(Process).stdout
	error       = job.$(Cluster).$(Process).stderr
	log         = job.$(Cluster).log
	universe    = grid
	nordugrid_rsl = (jobname=\"Ekp HTC to Gridka ARC\")
	should_transfer_files = YES
	when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT
	grid_resource = nordugrid arc-5-kit.gridka.de
	queue 5

Adjust as needed.

Cheers,
Max