Re: [HTCondor-users] how to setup GSI for the python bindings

short update.
It appears no matching version is available:

$ pip install htcondor==stuff
Collecting htcondor==stuff
 Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement htcondor==stuff (from versions: 8.7.3rc3, 8.7.4rc1, 8.7.6, 8.7.7, 8.7.8)
No matching distribution found for htcondor==stuff

But updating to the latest doesn't work either.

So, we might be able to work around it by going back to python2.

Thanks for your help ! Rolf