Re: [HTCondor-users] Disable HasFileTransfer for hosts?

I've got a cluster composed of machines in multiple filesystem domains. I want to be able to explicitly control where jobs are executed. If HasFileTransfer is true, jobs will be started on any machine in the cluster, regardless of their filesystem domain. Is there some other way I should be going about this?