[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.6.13 Released
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 20:11:34 +0000
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.6.13 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.6.13.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Made the Python 'in' operator case-insensitive for ClassAd attributes
- Python bindings are now built for the Debian and Ubuntu platforms
- Fixed a memory leak in the Python bindings
- Fixed a bug where absolute paths failed for output/error files on Windows
- Fixed a bug using Condor-C to run Condor-C jobs
- Fixed a bug where Singularity could not be used if Docker was not present
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team