[HTCondor-users] Failred to Unshare the mount namespace errno

Hi,
I am trying to run a condor worker in a docker container, with /sys/fs/cgroup:/sys/fs/cgroup mounted, with the daemons running as root process. However, I am getting some errors when the container is not being run privileged

Running job as user nobody
Failed to unshare the mount namespace errno
Warning: Create_Process: failed to read child process failure code
Create_Process(/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_219/condor_exec.exe): child failed with errno 1 (Operation not permitted) before exec()
Create_Process(/var/lib/condor/execute/dir_219/condor_exec.exe,, ...) failed: (errno=1: 'Operation not permitted')
And in the proclog I see an error for remo

Unable to completely remove cgroup htcondor/condor_var_lib_condor_execute_slot1@ci-core-condorworkernjs-unpriv-1 for. 50016 No such file or directory