Re: [HTCondor-users] Failed to Unshare the mount namespace errno

On 11/13/18 1:10 PM, Boris Sadkhin wrote:

Hi,

Sorry my previous email was sent unfinished.

I am trying to run a condor worker in a docker container, with /sys/fs/cgroup:/sys/fs/cgroup mounted, with the daemons running as root process. However, I am getting some errors when the container is not being run privileged mode.

If you want to run the condor worker node daemons in a docker container, and you don't want the container to be privileged, then condor won't be able to use cgroups to contain jobs. If that's OK with you, you should not mount /sys/fs/cgroup within the container, and should probably turn off cgroup support by setting

BASE_CGROUP =

in your condor_config file.

-greg