[HTCondor-users] SIGQUIT not received by condor starter when job completes

Hi Condor User Community,

I have a question regarding to the SIGQUIT signal received by condor starter when a condor job completes.

From my understanding, the SIGQUIT is sent to the condor starter as part of the cleanup after the job completes. However, I found that condor starters may not receive a SIGQUIT even though the job has finished and starters could end up being in S states forever.

My cluster runs condor v8.5.8. I would like to check if other users have experienced this issue before and if there is possible ways to address it.

Thanks

Weiming