[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] CFP IoTBDS 2019 - 4th Int.l Conf. on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security (Heraklion, Crete/Greece)
- Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:03:45 +0100
- From: "iotbds@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <iotbds@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] CFP IoTBDS 2019 - 4th Int.l Conf. on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security (Heraklion, Crete/Greece)
4th International Conference on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security
Submission Deadline: December 10, 2018
May 2 - 4, 2019
Heraklion, Crete, Greece.
IoTBDS is organized in 7 major tracks:
- Big Data Research
- Emerging Services and Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT) Fundamentals
- Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
- Big Data for Multi-discipline Services
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- IoT Technologies
In Cooperation with: ACM SIGCAS, EDSO, Cluster Habitat SustentÃvel, OSGP Alliance and Siemens. <br/>
Proceedings will be submitted for indexation by: DBLP, Thomson Reuters, EI, SCOPUS and Semantic Scholar. <br/>
With the presence of internationally distinguished keynote speakers:
Francisco Herrera, University of Granada, Spain
Bonghee Hong, Pusan National University, Korea, Republic of
A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer.
All papers presented at the congress venue will also be available at the SCITEPRESS Digital Library (http://www.scitepress.org/DigitalLibrary/).
Should you have any question please don't hesitate contacting me.
Address: Av. D. Manuel I, 27A, 2Â esq.
2910-595 Setubal, Portugal
Tel: +351 265 520 184
Fax: +351 265 520 186