[HTCondor-users] centrally force removal after some time even if leave_in_queue is true?

Hi,

much is in the title.
I was wondering if there is a way to force removal from the queue of the X state jobs after some centrally defined time even if the leave_in_queue expression given by the user at submission still evaluates to true. I'm running 8.6.0, vanilla universe, direct submission.

I've tried to include garbage collecting of the remove jobs in the SYSTEM_PERIODIC_REMOVE but this does not seem to have the desired effect.

Regards
Andrea