[HTCondor-users] On the ClassAd

Hi HTCondor community,

It is mentioned inÂhttps://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/classad/classad.html that ClassAdsÂare exchanged by HTCondor processes to schedule jobs and that they can also be logged to files for statistical and debugging purposes.

I know that set the log level of the negotiator to be full debug can help me to get a detailed view of the job ads to be matched.ÂBut it is unclear to me how I can turn on the logging so that I can check in a log file about all the job ads sent by a submitter to the collector.Â

Hope that I can get some advice here.

Thanks

Weiming