[HTCondor-users] Running jobs from apache

Hello all

I am trying to get my web-server to submit jobs. However this is not working quite as smooth as I had hoped.

In the apache/error_log I see this:

ERROR: Failed to connect to local queue manager

AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method

AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using GSI

GSI:5003:Failed to authenticate.  Globus is reporting error (851968:50).  There is probably a problem with your credentials.  (Did you run grid-proxy-init?)

AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using KERBEROS

AUTHENTICATE:1004:Failed to authenticate using FS

However, if I change to the apache user (su – apache) and run the condor_submit command, I am able to submit the job.

My web-server is running Django/apache, and I submit the job using

subprocess.call(‘condor_submit subfile’, shell=True)

Am I able to somehow grant a special authentication to the web-server, or the apache user? The submitted jobs will be executed on a windows machine, while the rest of the cluster is linux (Centos7).

Regards,

Peter

http://signature.safetec.no/images/SafeTec_Logo2.jpg

Peter Ellevseth

Senior Safety Engineer / Senior sikkerhetsingeniør
Dir: +47 93 43 56 01 / Tel: +47 51 93 92 20 (Stavanger)
peter.ellevseth@xxxxxxxxxx
www.safetec.no

http://signature.safetec.no/images/fbnew.png http://signature.safetec.no/images/linnew.png

Visste du at i 2017 satt kun 60 % av alle drepte i trafikken i en bil? De resterende var enten syklister, fotgjengere eller moped/motorsyklister. Sjekk din kommune her