[HTCondor-users] Remote holding of other user's jobs

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a super user of sorts that will be able to remotely perform actions like holding or editing the classad of jobs.

I've been sifting through the condor configuration options listed in the security section (https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.4/3_6Security.html) but nothing I've tried seems to get the results I'm after.

Is anyone familiar with a configuration that would work for this use case? As another note I'm using GSI authentication via certificate proxies.

-Colson