Re: [HTCondor-users] checkpoints cause re-wrapping with condor_pid_ns_init

I think this one is definitely a bug. I have USE_PID_NAMESPACES = True and every time the starter restarts a user process after a checkpoint, it adds another invocation of condor_pid_ns_init:

You're almost certainly right. I'm actually kind of impressed that the restart mechanism works at all with PID namespaces. I've created ticket #6986 for this bug; Greg Thain, who wrote the PID namespaces code, will be looking at this problem. Thanks for the heads-up.

- ToddM