[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.2 Released
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 22:26:03 +0000
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.2 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.8.2.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Fixed problems with condor_ssh_to_job and Singularity jobs
- Fixed a problem that could cause condor_annex to crash
- Fixed a problem where the job queue would very rarely be corrupted
- condor_userprio can report concurrency limits again
- Fixed the GPU discovery and monitoring code to map GPUs in the same way
- Made the CHIRP_DELAYED_UPDATE_PREFIX configuration knob work again
- Fixed restarting HTCondor from the Service Control Manager on Windows
- Fixed a problem where local universe jobs could not use condor_submit
- Restored a deprecated Python interface that is used to read the event log
- Fixed a problem where condor_shadow reuse could confuse DAGMan
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team