[HTCondor-users] MOUNT_UNDER_SCRATCH

Hi,

We were a little behind because of the timing of some code deliveries and software freezes.  We have an update window so we are moving from 8.6.9 to 8.8.2.

This new installation found MOUNT_UNDER_SCRATCH set to â/var/tmp, /tmpâ  by default instead of blank as it has been in the previous deliveries.

I did not find a specific reference to this change (but I may not have looked far enough back in the delivery notes).      Can someone point me at a ticket? Or something that talks about this change - either specifically,  or indirectly (if this was a side effect of another change (perhaps a security change))?

I also checked the manual and I donât think I found any difference in the description of this knob.

           Thank You -- Mary

Mary Romelfanger

Deputy Branch Manager

Data Systems Branch