Re: [HTCondor-users] trigger STARTD_CRON_NODEHEALTH_EXECUTABLE at condor start

Cristoph,

" It would be very handy me think if the STARTD_CRON_NODEHEALTH_EXECUTABLE would run once right after the start-up of condor, maybe there is a way to trigger this even ?"

It sounds to me like you're talking about:

BENCHMARKS_JOBLIST = XYZ
BENCHMARKS_XYZ_MODE = OneShot

That's run during the benchmarking phase of the Condor startup. Is that what you're looking for? The RECONFIG_RERUN option controls whether it's run only at the start of the daemon or again when a reconfig comes in.

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_8_3/admin-manual/configuration-macros.html#index-1180

Michael V. Pelletier
Information Technology
Digital Transformation & Innovation