Re: [HTCondor-users] Fwd: HTCondor only local configuration

Hi Alejandro,

We have a package called minicondor (minihtcondor on Debian/Ubuntu). This package has a configuration file that sets up and single node HTCondor system. You may want to take a look at my HTCondor week talk on installing and setting up an HTCondor pool:

    https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1325/session/16/contribution/41

Post back to the list if you have further questions.

...Tim