[HTCondor-users] priority for single jobs

sHi Condor experts,

I have this configuration that prioritizes whole machine jobs, and it works well.

START = True
KILL = False
PREEMPT = False
RANK = None
SUSPEND = False
WANT_SUSPEND = False
WANT_VACATE = False
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS)
UPDATE_COLLECTOR_WITH_TCP = True

START = ($(START)) && (TARGET.RequiresWholeMachine =!= TRUE || SlotID == 1)
STARTD_JOB_EXPRS = $(STARTD_JOB_EXPRS) RequiresWholeMachine
STARTD_SLOT_EXPRS = RequiresWholeMachine
START = ($(START)) && (SlotID == 1 || Slot1_RequiresWholeMachine =!= True)

However, I need to setup a node that should run any kind of job but giving
more priority for a single job, even if it means to kick out a whole machine job.

I tried to setup the htcondor to give more priority for specific users adding the configuration
below and replacing the value of RANK, but it does not seem to be suficient.

TnoUsers = (Owner == 'fulano') && (Owner == 'ciclano')
RANK = $(TnoUsers)*10

I noticed that the current START configuration has more weight than RANK, is this correct?

thanks,

--
C. Adean