[HTCondor-users] what determines minimum TotalSlotDisk size for dynamic slot?

What determines the minimum TotalSlotDisk size for a dynamic slot? And can this be controlled?

The documentation on Job ClassAd Attributes indicates the following:

DiskProvisioned:

The amount of disk space in KiB allocated to the job. With statically-allocated slots, it is the amount of disk space allocated to the slot. With dynamically-allocated slots, it is based upon the job attribute RequestDisk, but may be larger due to the minimum given to a dynamic slot.

But what determines that minimum? My impression is that it is ~1/1000 of the TotalDisk, as this pattern holds when I have EXECUTE on a smallish local disk or on a very large network scratch partition.

And is there a place in the config to control this?

Why am I asking? Generally, to make sure I understand how it works. But specifically because, when EXECUTE is on the large network scratch partition, the minimum TotalSlotDisk allocated becomes very large. And when I want to limit the TotalDisk for the parent partitionable slot, then the large TotalSlotDisk for the child dynamic slots results in very few child dynamic slots being created and thus the other resources on the machines are underutilized (e.g., CPUs get underutilized if jobs request them individually).