Re: [HTCondor-users] START = (JobUniverse == docker)

On 12/9/19 3:54 PM, John M Knoeller wrote:
> Yes, just checking for WantDocker is sufficient.
>
> START = WantDocker
>
> I should remind people that it is almost always a mistake to compare an attribute to a Boolean using =?= in a start or requirements expression.
:)

Thanks.

In case anyone's wondering: I'm playing with alpine linux where many
things don't work thanks to glibc. (Or more accurately, to coders who
failed to understand the "not unix" part of "GNU".) So I may have to
have this node reject jobs that aren't fully self-contained.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin