Re: [HTCondor-users] How to configure secure settings as part of connecting additional EXECUTE user nodes

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to bring your attention to this question. Can you please take a look? It is quite important for us in order to decide whether to go with HT Condor or to start looking for an alternative solution (at least for remote job execution). Thanks in advance.

All the best,
Alexander A. Prokhorov