Re: [HTCondor-users] Security Basics. How to distribute tokens

Hello,

You wrote:

    4) I still get the message on Central Manager:
    condor_collector[7753]: DC_AUTHENTICATE: required authentication of 127.0.0.1 failed: AUTHENTICATE:1003:Failed to authenticate with any method

Can you please email me (off-list) the full log surrounding this message so I have a little more context?  Also, you can increase the level of verbosity to "absurd" by setting:
    COLLECTOR_DEBUG = D_ALL:2

Don't forget to reconfig after changing the log level.  Then reproduce the issue, and hopefully I will be able to see the problem.  Thank you.

Cheers,
-zach