Re: [HTCondor-users] limit ALLOW_ADMINISTRATOR access to one ACCT-group

Hi all,

would it be possible to delegate soem kind of sub-capabilities/admin
rights to a user/ his/her UID, so that he/she can set quota(?)/prio(?)
class ads

something ala

SETTABLE_ATTRS_GROUPADMIN_FOO = SOME_QUOTA_PRIO_USER1
SOME_QUOTA_PRIO_USER2 SOME_QUOTA_PRIO_USER3

SETTABLE_ATTRS_GROUPADMIN_FOO = user.ID

would something like that be possible?

Cheers,
  Thomas