[HTCondor-users] Advertising dynamic slots used by job in job classAD

Hello Experts,

I want to advertise the dynamic slots used by job in Job ClassAD. I tried to add the Cpus in following parameter. Parameters like Machine, MachineOwner, Switch are getting advertised properly in job classAD as they are not dependent on slots.Â

SYSTEM_JOB_MACHINE_ATTRS =ÂMachine MachineOwner Switch Cpus

However Job always show me 1 Cpus even whent it actually use 3 slots on executor node.Â

condor_q -run -af globaljobid cpus

On executor node it shows 3.Â

condor_q -af cpus

Also I tried to addÂtotalslotcpus, it's showing 20 slots which is the total number of slots available on machine to run the job. It doesn't show the count from slot.Â

Anyway to expose slot attributes like machineattr?

Any inputs are highly appreciated.Â

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal