Re: [HTCondor-users] transfer_in/output_files only if they exist

Hi TJ,

Thanks. I'm using Pegasus to make the DAG and it really wants to deal with files, not directories. However, since the checkpoint files aren't passed around in the workflow, I think I can use this as a workaround.

Cheers,
Duncan.