[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2019: An Opportunity to Learn and Connect

Hello HTCondor Users and Collaborators!

We want to invite you to HTCondor Week 2019, our annual HTCondor user conference, in beautiful Madison, Wisconsin, May 20-23, 2019. We will host HTCondor Week at the Discovery Building on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus. It provides HTCondor Week attendees with a compelling environment in which to attend tutorials and talks from HTCondor developers and users like you. It also provides many comfortable spaces for one-on-one or small group collaborations throughout the week.

Registration for HTCondor Week 2019 is open now. The registration deadline is April 17, 2019, and the cost is $85 per day: http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2019

We will have a variety of in-depth tutorials and talks where you can learn more about HTCondor and how other people are using and deploying HTCondor. Best of all, you can establish contacts and learn best practices from people in industry, government, and academia who are using HTCondor to solve hard problems, many of which may be similar to those you are facing.

Speaking of learning from the community, we'd love to have you give a talk at HTCondor Week. Talks are 15-20 minutes long and are a great way share your ideas and get feedback from the community. If you have a compelling use of HTCondor you'd like to share, see our Speaker Information page:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1325/page/3

You can get hotel details, and see the agenda overview on the HTCondor Week 2019 site:

http://htcondor.org/HTCondorWeek2019

See you in Madison!

- The Center for High Throughput Computing