Re: [HTCondor-users] Is it possible to immediately suspend jobs of a DAGman job?

Hello,

The behavior you're seeing is as expected. Running condor_hold on a running DAGMan will only hold DAGMan itself, not any jobs running under it.

If you want to suspend the jobs running under DAGMan, you have to do this manually:

condor_hold <DAGManJobId>
condor_hold -constraint "DAGManJobId == <DAGManJobId>"

Later, to release them all again:

condor_release <DAGManJobId>
condor_release -constraint "DAGManJobId == <DAGManJobId>"

Hope this helps,

Mark