From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Peter Ellevseth
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2019 4:23 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Negative return value after submission

Hello all

I am trying to use condor to execute a python script via anaconda. I have installed anaconda (on windows) and created an environment. However, when I put the path the to python.exe within my environment, as executable in my submit file I get a negative return value in my log, no errors and no output.

I tried doing the same, but substituting the environment python.exe to the one in my anaconda installation and it works fine.

Anybody have any good suggestions?

Image removed by sender. http://signature.safetec.no/images/SafeTec_Logo2.jpg

Peter Ellevseth

Senior Safety Engineer / Senior sikkerhetsingeniør
Dir: +47 93 43 56 01 / Tel: +47 51 93 92 20 (Stavanger)
peter.ellevseth@xxxxxxxxxx
www.safetec.no

Image removed by sender. http://signature.safetec.no/images/fbnew.png Image removed by sender. http://signature.safetec.no/images/linnew.png

Visste du at i 2017 satt kun 60 % av alle drepte i trafikken i en bil? De resterende var enten syklister, fotgjengere eller moped/motorsyklister. Sjekk din kommune her