Re: [HTCondor-users] GPUs_MONITOR resource usage

The cpu usage of GPUs_MONITOR seems a little high for sitting at idle.
condor    2165 66.9  0.0  26460  6844 ?        R    Jan08 793:42
GPUs_MONITOR

	I concur.

Is the resource usage of the monitoring process normal?

No. I think I only tested on machines with up to four GPUs, but its CPU usage should always be trivial. I would just try killing it (this will, of course, cause bogus GPU usage numbers to be reported) and seeing it the problem re-occurs. If it does, I'll need to investigate.

- ToddM