[HTCondor-users] SYSTEM_JOB_MACHINE_ATTRS

Hi experts,

In condor-8.6.3, I could see variables like this example in the condor_history output: MATCH_EXP_MachineRalScaling

Yet, with condor-8.6.12, I have had to put something like this in the config, to capture this:

SYSTEM_JOB_MACHINE_ATTRS = RalScaling

Then I can find it in (say) condor_history. Has something changed in the way this part of the system works?

Cheers,

Ste

--
Steve Jones                             sjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grid System Administrator               office: 220