[HTCondor-users] 3 emails sent when the job is held

Hello all,

We are testing the notification attribute for our jobs. Everything seems to work fine, but when we use notification=Always and the job is put on hold due to a PeriodicHold _expression_ that evaluates to true, 3 emails are sent to the user at the same moment, not 1.

I cannot see the reason... since the only configuration macros we have touched for the notification are the CONDOR_SUPPORT_EMAIL, MAIL_FROM and EMAIL_SIGNATURE.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Carles
--