Re: [HTCondor-users] HTC-CE / Slurm and cpu request

Thank You Martin,

I wrote here because
[sdalpra0@r000u11l06 ~]$ rpm -qf /usr/libexec/condor/glite/bin/slurm_submit.sh
condor-8.8.2-1.el7.x86_64

and i was in doubt if the  $bls_opt_mpinodes should be translated to a different Slurm option than -N
(-N == "number of nodes", not "number of cores").
Cheers
Stefano