Re: [HTCondor-users] HTC-CE / Slurm and cpu request

(dropping help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to avoid creating tickets)

On 7/5/19 1:04 PM, Brian Lin wrote:
Hey Stefano,

This is actually fixed in some versions of the blahp but unfortunately this fix isn't in the version shipped with HTCondor. We're currently working on remedying the version mismatch (https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=5102) but for the time being, you should be able to fix it directly if you replace your if-block with this one: https://github.com/htcondor/BLAH/blob/devel/src/scripts/slurm_submit.sh#L66-L71

Thanks,
Brian