[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.3 Released
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:48:59 +0000
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.3 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.8.4.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- Python 3 bindings - see version history for details (requires EPEL on EL7)
- Can configure DAGMan to dramatically reduce memory usage on some DAGs
- Improved scalability when using the python bindings to qedit jobs
- Fixed infrequent schedd crashes when removing scheduler universe jobs
- The condor_master creates run and lock directories when systemd doesn't
- The condor daemon obituary email now contains the last 200 lines of log
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team