Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor within Slurm?

i do it, but my way is not as seamless as i'd like.  there's supposed
to be a mechanism to get condor to submit to slurm, but i was never
able to get it to work.  for my org its a good fit because we have
more HTC work then HPC work, but we still require both capabilities