Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor-CE for non-OSG sites

Hi,

We've been trying to collect all this information here:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=InstallHtcondorCe

Brian Lin has been doing the lion's share of the work, but he has limited availability this week due to helping out at the OSG Summer School.

HTH,

Brian