[HTCondor-users] Create jobs with time restriction

Hi,

I want to execute jobs with time limit on each job.
Like may be 1 hr (at max) so any job executing in execute node should either complete the job within one hour or it will be killed.

I tried using maxjobretirementtime = 60 in the job description file just to check whether its gets killed within 60 secs, but it is not working.

I am not sure whether the provided command is actually the one that should be used.

I want to know what should be mentioned in the job description file and also in the machine condor_config.local file if I want to set for every job running in particular execute node to be completed with a certain time frame.

I am running condor in Ubuntu 18.04 and condor version is 8.8.4

Please let me know if there are any other file I need to provide.

Regards,
Nishit