Re: [HTCondor-users] Job distribution with multicore machines

Hi Lachlan,

On 7/24/19 12:33 AM, Lachlan Palmer wrote:
> As a test we are submitting the same job multiple times but are noticing
> that the first machine’s slots are being filled before condor allocates
> any jobs to the second. Is there something simple we are missing in our
> set up that would evenly distribute the jobs between the machines?

Can you check if this FAQ helps?

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToFillPoolBreadthFirst

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
Callinstraße 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany