[HTCondor-users] USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP=True and Windows 10

We recently updated our condor Windows machines from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Condor on our windows machines has always been run with the USE_VISIBLE_DESKTOP varialble set to True, so that on the rare occasions where an executable throws up an error box we can log in and interact with it. After updating to Windows 10 (with htcondor-8.1.2, and then 8.9.2), there no longer seems to be a notification announcing that one could see the alternative desktop by clicking a button. The manual doesn't seem to have changed, as far as I can tell. Help?

Thanks,
Grant Goodyear
--
Grant Goodyear   Â