Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor on Debian 10 (problem with renamed libboost python libraries)

On Mon, 2019-07-29 at 21:53:26 +0000, Tim Theisen wrote:
> I have put up a repository from Debian 10 (Buster).
>
> https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/instructions/debian/10/stable/
>
> I built this on a VM and lightly tested it. (Ran a jobs and tried out the python bindings).

Hi Tim,

so we now have at least two (non-identical) condor_8.8.4.orig.tar.gz files?
I think this is in violation of Debian packaging rules, but what do I know...
(I'd have expected the orig tarball to be left unchanged, and the mods
supplied as a set of patches instead, with an updated build number. Will
try to make that conversion myself...)

Is this Buster-specific or would the package build on Stretch as well?

- S

--
Steffen Grunewald, Cluster Administrator
Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)