Re: [HTCondor-users] if clause in submission file

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:39 PM Stefan Harjes <stefan.harjes@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am migrating some machines to a new configuration and would like send those machines a slightly different submission file. The fresh machines are identified by a local variable (for example HAS_SH20). Is it possible to have an if clause in the submission file which will react, if this variable is indeed true?

Stefan,

I think you should be able to specify the following:

    RunAsOwner = $$(HAS_SH20)

The $$() means to match against the *machine* ClassAd (see
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v8_9_2/users-manual/submitting-a-job.html#vanilla-universe-example-for-execution-on-differing-architectures
), but RunAsOwner might be a little special.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His