Re: [HTCondor-users] Failed to apply a required job transform

The bug fix here https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=6719
Doesn't actually fix the failure of the submit transform.
That is apparently a different bug which I'll be looking into shortly.

I should point out that the use of multiple queue statements in a submit file isn't necessary
and is a fairly old form that we would really like to get rid of.   The complex queue statements
that we added several years ago is a better way to do things.

This submit file works just fine and doesn't produce multiple clusters

    universe=vanilla
   Transfer_Executable = false
   queue executable from (
        /bin/env
        /bin/id
   )

This submit file doesn't have trouble with transforms.  I just checked in our production pool

-tj