Re: [HTCondor-users] DAGMan Individual Job Notification

Hi Daniel,

You're correct, DAGMan is only concerned with sending you notifications when the entire dag is complete.

If you want to enable notifications for each individual job, there are two things you need to do. First, in the .sub files for your jobs, add the following two lines:

notification = complete
notify_user = username@xxxxxxxxxx

Next, when you call condor_submit_dag, you need to pass the -dont_suppress_notifications flag. By default, DAGMan will not allow individual jobs to send their own notifications. This flag will enable them:

condor_submit_dag -dont_suppress_notifications mydag.dag

Hope this helps,

Mark