Re: [HTCondor-users] v8.8/9 Late materialization documentation typo (and bug/error)?

Just to update on the late materializationÂ+ x509 user proxies.

If I change the owner of my proxy file to "condor" (rather than my own username), then the proxy can be read.
This only happens if I try to use late materialization, so it seems like a bug.Â
If so, how do I report the issue by the way (or is this mail-list the right way for reporting issues)?.

Thanks in advance for the support!

Best Regards,
KenyiÂ