Re: [HTCondor-users] Singularity fails after upgrading from 2.6 to 3.1 with dirs not mountable to scratch

OK, is a bit more specific to our local setup

Thing is that we bind on our nodes by default /var/tmp onto /tmp.
Which has not a problem with 2.6, 3.1 seems to take offense to bind two
times the "same" dir/bind into a container.

I.e., it is no problem with more than one 'separate' paths

Cheers,
  Thomas