[HTCondor-users] Condor running slow (q,status,submit)

Hi all,

HTCondor is running really slow, and now itâs not accepting jobs, i.e., when I do a better-analyze, it matches, then subsequently rejects. I had 8.6.1 installed, removed that, and installed 8.8.1, hoping that was the problem. The central manager is on Mac OS10, with several Windows execute nodes. I also have the Mac as an execute and submit node. Iâm sure this is a configuration issue somewhere, but I canât figure out where. I do get a âinit_local_hostname_impl: ipv6_getaddrinfo() could not look upâ in my MasterLog, but I have ENABLE_IPV6 disabled.

Thanx

steve

Stephen C. Upton

Faculty Associate - Research

SEED (Simulation Experiments & Efficient Designs) Center for Data Farming

Operations Research Department

Naval Postgraduate School

Mobile: 804-994-4257

NIPR: scupton@xxxxxxx