[HTCondor-users] HTCondor Week 2019 is coming up

Hello HTCondor Users and Collaborators,

HTCondor Week 2019 is coming up in May! We've lined up some great talks and we're excited to see you all. This is a reminder to get registered and make your travel plans. All the information you need is available on the conference page:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2019

Our speaker schedule is filling up quickly. The official deadline is May 1, but we are working on a first-come first-served basis. All talks must be registered in our schedule platform to become official. If you are interested in presenting, please sign up as soon as possible:

https://agenda.hep.wisc.edu/event/1325/page/3

See you in Madison,

- The Center for High Throughput Computing