Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.8.2 Released

On 5/2/19 8:04 AM, Oliver Freyermuth wrote:
Dear Greg,

I noticed https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=7018 just now - many thanks for that,
interesting idea to work around the timeout issue!

So it seems to me only the issue with:
ÂÂ -bash: cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
ÂÂ -bash: no job control in this shell
remains - when people use the STARTER_JOB_ENVIRONMENT trick I described earlier (see below) to get the correct environment.

Do you have an idea how to fix this remaining issue?

Oliver:

I need to run some experiments to get a pty working on the inside, but thought that the timeout issues were more important. Thanks for bearing with us...

-greg